The GIFT project includes researchers from many different academic disciplines, such as design, art, computer science and media studies. Results from the project will be published as reports on the European Union’s CORDIS website, and we will post links to the reports here as soon as they become available.
Furthermore, the project plans to publish a book on meaningful personalization of hybrid virtual museum experiences aimed at practitioners, educators and academics. Watch this space for updates.
All academic publications based on research in GIFT will be made available via open access and posted on this site.
- Timothy Wray, Elin Ingimundardottir, Greta Stančiauskaitė, Anders Sundnes Løvlie. 2018. Word by Word: A mobile game to encourage collaborative storytelling within the museum. At MW18: Museums and The Web 2018. Published February 16, 2018.
- Karin Ryding, Anders Sundnes Løvlie. 2018. Monuments for a departed future: Designing for critical engagement with an ideologically contested museum collection. At MW18: Museums and The Web 2018. Published January 10, 2018.
- Martin Pichlmair, Lena Mech, Miguel Sicart. 2017. Designing for Immediate Play. FDG ’17 Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on the Foundations of Digital Games. Uploaded March 26th, 2018.
- Elín Ingimundarsóttir, Kristoffer Kjul Sachse, Greta Stančiauskaitė. 2017. Designing a Mobile Game for Art Engagement. A Case Study on Exploring Meaning at Museums. Master’s Thesis. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded September 8th, 2017.
- Marie Bryndum and Maria Muhandes. 2017. Museum experience & Information Access. A service design approach. Master’s thesis. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded June 21st, 2017.
- Anders Steen Mikkelsen. 2017. Moesgaard Museum – a VR case study in visitor perception. For course The GIFT Project: Brugen af VR til en digital museumsoplevelse. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded April 26th, 2017.
- Malte Mulbjerg Rothgardt, Nick Glisbo, Kasper Brogård Kempf, Steffen Kjærgaard Nielsen, Michael Nørgaard Jørgensen. 2017. Exploring Motivating Factors of Young Adults in a Museum Context Through Mixed Reality Games. Bachelor project. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded February 8th, 2017.
- Line Sun Mi Jensen and Cæcilie Marie Moustgaard Jensen. 2017. Sticky art. Design af museumsoplevelser udenfor museet. Master’s Thesis. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded September 8th, 2017.
- Ask Stig Kistvad and Stine Merrild. 2017. Kunstværket under lup. En designundersøgelse af museumoplevelsen i et brugerperspektiv. For course Speciale, MSc in Digital Design and Communication. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded June 21st, 2017.
- Per Lyhne Løkkegaard. 2017. Augmented Reality. Hvorledes kan teknologien engagere brugere. For course Meningsfuld HCI ved Museums Oplevelser. 7.5 ECTS elective, MSc in Digital Design and Communication. IT University of Copenhagen. Uploaded January 11th, 2017.